Cosmo Synthetic Paper (CSP) has the appearance and feel of traditional paper, but with a number of advantages. It may be printed on, folded, sliced, and even written on, but unlike regular paper, CSP is noted for its toughness and durability. Tearing is extremely tough, bordering on impossibility. Apart from that, CSP does not absorb liquid or crumble in humid conditions; in fact, if liquid spills on the surface, it can be wiped away. It is chemically resistant and can be utilised in situations where conventional paper would fail. As a result, it’s reasonable to claim that CSP is not only water-resistant but also weather-resistant. Daks manufactures and uses this non tearable paper because of the wide variety of benefits it provides. Also read our blog on SOY FABRIC HERE.
CSP is a biodegradable plastic-based film that has a paper-like look. It is designed to be long-lasting, although it looks and prints like regular paper. Synthetic paper is made with synthetic resin obtained from petroleum as the primary component. As a result, it exhibits qualities similar to plastic film. Its appearance is similar to that of wood pulp paper. Several synthetic sheets also exhibit qualities that are similar to those of ordinary paper. Synthetic sheets were designed to be as tough as plastic. They do, however, look, feel, and print like regular paper. Fibre synthetic paper and film synthetic paper are two forms of resin-based synthetic papers based on their manufacturing technique. Film synthetic paper is more widespread nowadays.
CSP can be printed using a variety of printing processes, including:
1.Offset printing (wet and UV)
2.Flexographic printing (wet and UV)
4.Printing on a screen
5.Transfer of heat
Cosmo Synthetic Paper’s versatility is mirrored in the wide range of applications it can be employed in:
Maps, Calendars, Posters, Coasters, Menus, Children’s Books, Leaflets etc. Clothing and Shoe Tags/Labels, Paint and Other Vessel Labels, Chemicals Drum Labels, Construction Site Stickers, PS Labels for HDPE/PP/PET Bottles, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Inventory Management Track and Trace Labels/Tags, Warning Labels on Appliances, POP Designs, Wallpapers, Indoor Billboards, Vertical Banners, Backlit Displays, Swing Stickers, Catalogues, Danglers, Gift Wrapping Paper, Carry Bags, POP Visuals, Banners, Indoor Hoardings, Vertical Flags, Backlit Exhibits, Swing Stickers, Collections, Dangly bits, Gift Wrappings, Carry Pouches. Visiting papers, airline ids, universal health care cards, library card numbers, student ID cards, degree certificates and marksheets, membership cards, national ID cards, driver’s licence, voter ID cards, birth and merit certificates, and land documents are all examples of identification and credentials which are made of Cosmo Synthetic Paper.
BENEFITS OF COSMO SYNTHETIC PAPER:
- CSP’s shortened drying time.
- Cosmo Synthetic Paper provides an ease of conversion for slitting, scoring, folding, die-cutting, perforations, embossing, foil stamping and even lamination. It offers excellent lay flatness for sheet printing. Another advantage is CSP’s optimized drying time.
- Previously, printers had to coat or overlap paper to acquire increased durability or gloss, but with CSP, they can accomplish these qualities with only one stock. This eliminates a step on the press, increasing turnaround time and lowering costs.\
- Certain qualities of synthetic paper are similar to those of paper and film. The former is made of resin. As a result, they have several favourable film qualities such as grease resistance, tear resistance, and water resistance. It also has the bright white, writable surface of paper.
- Synthetic papers offer a variety of functions for printing, packaging, and labelling in a variety of industries, including medicines, cosmetics, and food and beverage. The former is both water-resistant and long-lasting. Oil resistance, chemical resistance, and rip resistance are all crucial features. Synthetic qualities have become prominent as materials of choice in a variety of end-user sectors due to their enhanced performance and printability.
- Synthetic papers are durable and have the ability to handle high-resolution printing. Cosmo Synthetic papers are used in a variety of ways, all of which rely on these properties in some way. Synthetic papers are used in any application where long-term durability is required. When compared to paper, they are more tear-resistant, chemical-resistant, and water-resistant. They also have a longer lifespan. Synthetic papers have the added benefit of being easy to print.